Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Priorities

I have people come to me all the time and tell me that they want to change their body but that they don't want to work that hard or change their nutrition that much because they like what they eat. Unfortunately, that is not the way things work. If you want to change your body you must make your training and nutrition a priority in your life. Nobody ever got leaner or stronger just by accident. There are always excuses such as I was out at a social event, it is too hard, I didn't have time, or anything else you can think of, but the truth is that if your training and nutrition are priorities for you, then you will find a way to fit them in.

Workout of the Day
5 min set of walking lunge, deadlift, pullups, pushpress
Rest 3 min between sets

No comments: