Thursday, September 11, 2008

Workouts on the Road

Since I am currently traveling I thought I would share some workout ideas for the road that can be done anywhere. Here are some bodyweight exercises that can be done in a hotel room or anywhere squats, jump squats, lunges, reverse lunges, bulgarian lunges, burpees, mountain climbers, pushups, planks, hollow rocks, and supermans. You can take these exercises and put them into a number of different repetition patterns and create an endless supply of challenging workouts.

Workout of the Day
30 sec R leg lunge
30 sec L leg lunge
30 sec squat jumps
30 sec pushups
30 sec plank
rest for 30 seconds between each exercise and perform 4 rounds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In honor of 9-11 I did "JT" this morning in 10:56. I may do the Murph tomorrow if anyone wants to join me give me a call 304-914-8288.

Never Forget

Bill