Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Take a step in the right direction

There is a saying that "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." When you are trying to achieve a goal whether it is losing weight, gaining muscle, or whatever you must start with a single step. There is one simple question that you can ask yourself, "Did I take a step towards my goal today?" I believe that there is no such thing as homeostasis, so things are always changing. Our bodies are in a constant state of change and if you are not moving towards your goal then you are moving backwards. You don't have to do anything drastic but as long as you are taking small steps in the right direction any goal is attainable. So ask yourself the question today "did I take a step towards my goal today?" If you do this everyday the results will speak for themselves.

Workout of the Day
30 seconds of work/30 seconds of rest
rowing machine
jumprope
mountain climbers
burpees
hollow rocks

No comments: