Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Potein

I came across something that world renown strength coach Charles Poliquin said the other day, that fits in with yesterday's entry about the GI tract supporting our immune system. Coach Poliquin stated that the first 30 grams of protein you eat in a day all go to supporting your immune system. This is why it is so important to eat protein in the morning to get your immune system running well. Protein is an essential part of our diet and in my experience every woman I have every trained eats a diet that is too low in protein. Usually when you add more protein into their diets they get leaner.

Workout of the Day
Deadlift 7 x 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new place is awesome, although I feel bad for sweating all over the new carpet and I probably shouldn't take my shirt off now that we have frontage (it's not going to be good for business).

Anyway, everyone have a great workout...I wish I could make it to this one.

Oh, and Neil, you got owned yesterday. Just letting you know.

xoxo

Bill
"bloody, but unbowed"