Thursday, January 27, 2011

Technique and Position

I would say the most common mistake that I see these days when it comes to training is that most people use horrible technique and constantly have their bodies out of position. When you use poor technique and are out of position you are just reinforcing bad habits and sending poor information to your nervous system. Just remember that your nervous system is your master computer and that your muscles are the outward expression of your nervous system. If you want strong healthy muscles then you need a well functioning nervous system. If you keep sending bad information to your nervous system through poor movement patterns you are just going to short circuit your results in the long run. One of the keys to getting great results is to improve your movement patterns and and your technique. For most people this involves a higher level of focus and attention to detail in their workouts than they are used to.

2 comments:

Bob Williams said...

Although I have worked out for years, I have never given this facet of my workout the attention it deserves, namely technique and position. It's hard to remember.

Thanks for the good info.
Bob Williams
http://www.learnhowtobuildmuscefast.com/

Bob said...

Although I have worked out for years, I have never given this facet of my workout the attention it deserves, namely technique and position. It's hard to remember.
Thanks for the good info.
Bob Williams
http://www.learnhowtobuildmusclefast.com